Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Seeking a Project Manager. We are seeking a candidate with 5-7 years of experience, NYC high end residential design, mixed use buildings and commercial projects.
Candidates will be responsible for all aspects of a project, from schematic design through construction administration. Primary role is to manage a team and project timeline, ensuring all deadlines and the full scope of services are met.
Project Manager will communicate with ownership, attend client meetings, and coordinate with all consultants and contractors. Will produce drawings, designs, records and/or charts needed for projects, from conceptual drawings to the finished design. These include the drawings, detail drawings, materials lists, specifications and any other required data. PM will be responsible for lay out of detail drawings that clarify specific features.
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience in Project Manager role
- Strong background in AutoCAD with excellent understanding x-refs and layers
- Strong background in REVIT
- Strong understanding of creating a set of construction drawings
- Strong understanding of DOB Documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and initiative are important
- Ability to pick up a project in midstream and run several projects simultaneously is required
- Experience working on design and production drawings for new buildings, renovations and alterations
- Experience in coordinating engineering design with architectural design
- Self-directed project management experience
- Experience reporting directly to principal of firm
- Ability to lead a team
- Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines
- Candidate should be prepared to work within tight deadlines.
Please send all resumes and portfolios to [email protected] with the subject Project Manager.