Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Posting Date: 21/11/2017
Closing Date: 12/12/201
7Heatherwick Studio is an international studio that brings together craft, design, architecture and urban planning together in a single workspace.
We are a vibrant practice focused on innovation, collaboration and making, constantly questioning the boundary of what is possible. Today, we are involved in a number of significant and extraordinary projects across the world.
We are seeking a Communications Coordinator to support our Communications Manager in the delivery of project and studio PR campaigns. You will be responsible for building positive relationships with media, maintaining all communications databases including our image database.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with target journalists through briefings, meetings and networking.
- Track and record media coverage and social media about the studio and distribute to key members in a timely way.
- Monitor external news, industry and social media for stories relevant to the studio and its projects, and distribute relevant information to key studio members in a timely way.
- Organise and supervise visits by journalists, photographers, film crews, ensuring that best studio practice is followed at all times.
- Coordination and delivery of media events.
- Support the Communications Manager and Graphic Designer in the development and production of all media materials.
- Maintain PR and project information databases for press, project photography and other editorial-related files. Including the management of publicity and presentation material on Open Asset (levels 1-4).
- Manage photography, licensing and permissions and the mechanism for distributing materials to media.
Skills And Attributes
- Ability to act as representative and advocate for a well-known company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people in an articulate and diplomatic manner.
- Demonstrable professional understanding of and interest in design and architecture industries
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Tenacious, meticulous and efficient, with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and calm under pressure.
- Experience of working with OpenAsset and databases would be an asset.
Training and Continuing Professional Development
The studio aims to attract and develop the best talent and create a supportive environment in which studio members can learn and develop. Training is provided to increase technical skills and to address identified professional development needs.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter stating your salary expectations.