Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Rapt Studio is an award-winning design and strategy studio that believes everything is connected. Complex problems cannot be solved with any one expertise, skill set, or discipline. We’re a team of architects, interior and graphic designers and brand and design strategists who ask tough questions and solve complex problems within a rigorous agile process.
With studios in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City, we are a group of believers – crazy talented, intensely focused and curious to a fault. We seek candidates with the following requirements:
Designers need to have a keen eye for detail while also being able to take direction and get work done well and on time. This position is at the core of the work we do and we put great emphasis on getting the right people. With dedication and hard work, this position has the potential to grow fast and become an even bigger part of our creative process and output. Eagerness to learn and the ability to take direction are key. Fun, creative, collaborative, and isn’t afraid to think-outside-of-the-box individual.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- A team player with positive attitude, especially in challenging situations
- Developing construction documents for review by Design Coordinators
- Keeping and organizing notes from team and client meetings.
- Strong graphic, organization, and communication skills are essential
- Willing and able to tackle the unexpected and unknown
- Working with furniture dealer to manage process and delivery
- Pursuance of State Licensure is encouraged
- US citizenship and/or authorization to work legally in the US
At Rapt Studio, we put great stock in our staff; everyone owns a piece of the business through our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program) and knows that our mutual success is founded on solid teamwork, individual accomplishment, and serious work. We have other excellent benefit offerings which include medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, and 20 days PTO accrued annually.
Please apply via email atwith your cover letter, portfolio, and resume (5 MB maximum). Include ‘Space Designer’ in the subject line. No phone calls will be accepted. Salary will be commensurate with abilities and relevant experience.