Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
SOM, one of the most influential design firms in the world, is seeking innovative, creative, independent, and critical thinkers who aspire to the highest standards of excellence. Join our collaborative design practice as a Interiors Project Manager for the opportunity to build a strong and thriving career.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Exceptional Interiors Project Manager to reconcile the goals and priorities of SOM with those of our diverse clients while fostering opportunities for interior design excellence
- Ability to positively contribute to a unique environment to create a visually compelling, sustainable environment that helps propel the enterprise forward
- Contributes to SOM leadership and client rapport by facilitating clear communication amongst all parties and effectively managing projects towards profitability
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or equivalent experience
- Six-eight years of progressively responsible and relevant project experience.
SOM offers opportunities to work on transformational projects, competitive salaries, health insurance, wellness, retirement and financial and other work/life plans.
At SOM, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We believe an inclusive environment benefits our employees, our firm, and our community, while also enriching and challenging our own thinking about design. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Visit this page to learn more about SOM’s employment policy and how to apply offline: www.som.com/employment_opportunities_and_policy
For more about SOM: www.som.com
Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions (Architecture, Interiors, Planning, etc). Applications without work samples will not be reviewed. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB. Submit portfolios as part of your application in the section where the application asks you for your Resume or CV.