Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Innovations Design Group draws upon the talented expertise of our staff to provide comprehensive design and project management services. The company specializes in land planning and landscape architectural design. Our staff has experience in the private and public sector, hotel and resort design, residential and multi-family housing, casinos, large-scale planning, and themed entertainment. IDG has the capability of taking a project from start to finish, including conceptual design through construction administration. At Innovations Design Group we believe in a holistic approach, creating an integral design process with our partners and clients. Our values create trusting relationships built through credibility, character and competence. Our goal is to provide clients with successful, timeless, and award-winning quality projects.
– Degree in Landscape Architecture
– Strong AutoCAD, Microsoft (Word and Excel) skills- Strong with graphic software programs (Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign, Illustrator, and PowerPoint)- Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills- Excellent written and oral communication skills- Portfolio or work samples will be required if considered for an interview- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
– Have the permanent right to work in the United States
• 3D rendering Skills (Lumion)
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Self-motivated; sense of urgency to produce high quality work