Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Tryba Architects is a 29-year-old Denver-based architecture, urban design and planning firm specializing in quality civic architecture. We are seeking a highly motivated licensed Project Architect with a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in commercial, multi-family residential (including interior architecture), and mixed-use design. Client and consultant relationship management experience is required. U.S. Registration required. Ideal candidates possess strong working knowledge of Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite, but should be comfortable generating design concepts in hand sketch form.
- Positively motivating staff, clients and all people and organizations with whom the firm interacts
- Ability to lead clients towards decisions that generate great architecture
- Creatively excite staff with ideas that are aligned with the firm design principles
- Ability and judgement to take appropriate, calculated risks with guidance.
- Proven ability to consistently and effectively manage and lead people, projects, schedules, and budgets,
- Experience creating and maintaining strong, productive team relationships.
- Excellent communication skills – taking the lead to convey concepts, ideas and information
- Motivated to develop and sustain personal and professional relationships with the firm’s officers, principals and staff allowing for open interaction, honest dialogue and productive feedback. From these interactions, able to give to others and gain from others a sense of strength, personal expansion and enjoyment.
- Leading and guiding construction document production and oversight for complex and technical projects
- Bachelor degree in architecture, Master’s degree preferred
- 4-6 years of professional experience
- Experience in project management and construction administration for commercial/institutional and residential construction.
- Experience managing budgets, schedules, communications with clients and consultants.
- Multi-tasking/time management skills: the ability to work on several projects at the same time in either a management or production role.
Our award-winning work is widely recognized for transforming historic buildings and sites into active, human-scaled, vibrant and timeless places. If you meet the qualifications above and are passionate about pursuing architectural excellence, providing exemplary client service, and working on transformational projects, please forward your resume and examples of work to:. For consideration, please include “Project Architect” in the subject.