Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Full-time creative, passionate and thoughtful Architect with 5 to 8 years experience working in a professional office. Excellent organizational skills, a self-motivated and creative problem solver who can address complex issues confidently. Responsibilities include management and preparation of documents from design thru construction including programming, code/zoning, entitlement issues, bidding, permitting and construction coordination.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• NAAB accredited degree in architecture.
• 5-8 years of professional experience working in architecture.
• A licensed architect or pursuing licensure.
• Proficient working REVIT experience and excel in the use of AutoCAD, Sketch-up, and Photoshop. Experience with InDesign and 3D Studio Max is a .
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
• Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills.
Commensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY
Please e-mail your resume including references to.