Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Foster + Partners, the world leading architectural and design practice are looking for experienced Project Managers to join their talented team in London. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their career and work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- Provide a professional Project and Design Management service internally and externally, as set out in PMG’s scopes of service
- Liaise with the PMG Planner and input into design and construction programmes
- Monitoring RFI’s for technical queries and drawings
- Preparation of sub consultancy agreements including review of scopes.
- Support the Architects in successful project delivery
- Producing quotes and managing change through Design Directives.
Essential skills required –
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Asta Power Project is advantageous
- Formal qualification in Project Management or Architecture, Engineering, Surveying, Building or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – articulate and diplomatic manner
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
If you would like to be considered, please apply with an up to date CV.