Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
NADAAA is an award-winning architecture and urban design firm. A platform for design investigation, the firm’s projects range in scale from furniture to large institutional buildings, with a focus on craft, construction, and digital fabrication.
NADAAA is seeking a senior project manager/designer capable of overseeing multiple projects, and collaborating with other team members to solve both design and management challenges.
• 15+ years experience in the Architectural/ Design Industry in a similar role.
• Possess technical proficiency in building construction, techniques and materials.
• Able to communicate the intent of a design graphically and verbally.
• Understand and comply with applicable codes through all phases of projects.
• Coordinate contracts, meetings, project information, and communication protocols.
• Possess written and verbal communication skills.
• Perform field investigations and verification.
• Oversee maintenance of project schedules and budgets.
• Oversee the management/coordination of full sets of contract documents.
• Review and approve monthly invoicing and financial controls on projects.
• Proficiency with Rhino and CAD; Revit preferred.
Other position qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture Design or related fields- and 15+ years of experience in the industry.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• MA Registration preferred.
Start date: ASAP
Please submit qualified resumes and portfolios in PDF format under 20 MB to [email protected]. Please mention ‘Application for Senior Architect position’ in the email’s subject line. Please no phone calls or hard copy portfolios.