Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
NADAAA is an award-winning architecture and urban design firm. A platform for design investigation, the firm’s projects range in scale from furniture to large institutional buildings, with a focus on craft, construction, and digital fabrication.
NADAAA is seeking a senior project manager/designer capable of overseeing multiple projects, and collaborating with other team members to solve both design and management challenges.
• 15+ years experience in the Architectural/ Design Industry in a similar role.
• Possess technical proficiency in building construction, techniques and materials.
• Able to communicate the intent of a design graphically and verbally.
• Understand and comply with applicable codes through all phases of projects.
• Coordinate contracts, meetings, project information, and communication protocols.
• Possess written and verbal communication skills.
• Perform field investigations and verification.
• Oversee maintenance of project schedules and budgets.
• Oversee the management/coordination of full sets of contract documents.
• Review and approve monthly invoicing and financial controls on projects.
• Proficiency with Rhino and CAD; Revit preferred.
Other position qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture Design or related fields- and 15+ years of experience in the industry.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• MA Registration preferred.
Start date: ASAP
Please submit qualified resumes and portfolios in PDF format under 20 MB to. Please mention ‘Application for Senior Architect position’ in the email’s subject line. Please no phone calls or hard copy portfolios.