Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We are looking a few senior designers to join our team in Washington DC. Design Army seeks an innovative senior print/web designer that can concept, lead, and design at the highest creative levels imaginable.
Candidates should possess the following:
– Conceptual exploration, including drawing, sketching, research for design projects – and then execute it.
– Collaborate with Creative Director and/or Art Director in maintaining client relationships and in the production and implementation of all projects assigned.
– Ensure that the Creative Director’s vision and our firm’s philosophy is maintained throughout each project.
– Be accountable for the leadership and direction of the creative process within assigned teams.
– Manage a large volume of work with tight deadlines … and manage your own time.
– Work in a variety of mediums / disciplines with the drive to learn more and do more.
– Firm knowledge of web/interactive design and usability is a bonus.
– Excellent typography skills.
– Have at least 2+ years studio/working experience to be considered.
So, you have seen our work – now let’s see yours! Applicants should e-mail their resume and portfolio PDF or URL.