Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Live and breathe Design? Are finding key concepts hidden deep in world requirements second nature? Want to create elegant Design solutions to complex problems that change the status quo? Sound intriguing? Feel compelled to just design-things-right in your everyday life, just for the sake of it? Then read on. We’re looking for members to join EDG and help create industry changing designs for Dell and the future. You need to be an expert in all things visually digital, with a major strength & focus in solving design problems through simple to understand visual explanations, and the desire & talent to produce highest quality design at every opportunity. Help craft a simple, beautiful, brand-defining experiences – always having an eye to how things could & should be… Showcase your creative talents built over your years of work experience and make us forget what it was like before you joined the team.
The Industrial Designer responsibilities are to define the design and development activities associated with world-class user experience solutions across an array of cutting-edge projects. They will help to define and own user experience design deliverables across project initiatives including ideation, user-flow analysis, interaction design, branding and execution. They will also, ensures interactive and visual designs achieve the highest level of usability, desirability and customer satisfaction
- Undergraduate Industrial Design/Graphic Design degree and 6-8 years relevant experience or Graduate degree in a related field, 4-6 years relevant experience
- Strong skillset in digital design with an emphasis on Windows, mobile (iOS/Android), and web User Interfaces
- Ability to distill complex problems into intuitive, clean, user friendly designs
- Expert in User Experience concepts, Information Architecture, and software brand strategy
- Capable of carrying a product from concept through development
- Experience with creating detailed workflow specifications and behaviors for development teams
- Can process and integrate research studies, reports, trends, data, and information into plans, deliverables, and recommendations
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit: Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement