Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Senior Project Manager
Workshop/APD is a design firm specializing in both luxury home design and high-end commercial development. We actively leverage our experience to solve design challenges with innovative solutions that incorporate modern ideals/methods toward a signature aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Project Manager with 6-10 years’ experience minimum.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Oversight of a range of residential and/or hospitality projects
- Contribution to the strategic thinking of the office including future growth and structure
- Management of residential projects (with luxury single family and multifamily experience)
- Management of hospitality projects (with hotel and restaurant experience)
- Involvement in all phases of design/documentation
- Computer modeling and rendering
- Construction document preparation
- Contract Administration
- Professional Degree (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- Licensed architect
- Minimum of 6 years high-end architectural design experience (should be able to showcase finished/built work)
- Experience managing project teams and clients associated with high profile, complex, and highly political residential and hospitality projects
- Ability to think strategically and participate in executive level planning
- Superior leadership skills with the ability self manage and to manage staff
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD (2008 or higher), and all Adobe programs
- 3-D Modeling and Renderings skills in: Studio Max, Maya or Rhino
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly developed communication skills, specifically with senior management, clients and consultants.
- Highly organized
Workshop/APD offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, matched 401(k) plan, short and long term disability, education reimbursement program, performance bonus, and personal time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, and personal days).
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please email your cover letter, resume and selected samples of your work in one PDF document no larger than 5MB to [email protected]. Email should include ” SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.